The SuperHeroes List
  Last Week's Comics                                                  Arriving This Week                                                  Coming Next Week

Yeah....The Superheroes List (Insert Japanese here) Welcome Back! ...sigh

Picture Right: I'm Blake Czirr. My friends call me Squidooman. I'm BACK! And I'll get right to work.


Short and Sweet.

Hey Everybody! Been gone awhile. "Cough, Cough". Been sick and all. And since I'm the only guy down here in the basement of my Mother's Best Friend's Ex-Husbands Uncle, that meant the site went down back in May (June).

Anyhow, I brought it back up today.

Good news and bad news. Bad News First. Some guy in Japan bought the domain I was using. Don't ask me what he's up to...I don't even know how to send him hate email in his language!.Good News: The new domain is
www.superheroes-list.com.

DON'T FORGET THIS!!! (Until I say it's OK)

Lots of links are broken. I'm fixing em. If you can't be patient, just remember to change "thesuperheroeslist" to "superheroes-list" in every broken link.

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, am here on this site to share my testimony,i want to share with you all about my relationship breakup which almost lead me to frustration and unhappy life experience,i was married to my ex divorced wife 4years ago and i and my wife have been living happily with our baby boy,but few months ago my wife started behaving strange to me, unknown to me that she have been engaging her self online with another man, who claims to love my wife,my wife still was keeping this as a secret to me, but few weeks ago i caught her on our computer messaging this man, and when i asked her who he was she told me that he is just a friend, the message conversation caught my attention and i decided to really through it, to my surprise my wife have been dating this man on my behalf for a very long time , so immediately after i noticed that i began to quarrel with her and i gave her a slap,she told me that she never loved me and told me that we should go for a divorce, i thought she was saying it from anger due to what was happening in our room,after some time my wife told me that we should go for a divorce due to the love i had for her i never wanted to support it, although it happened i still did not give up on her to get her and my child back home, so i went in search on how i can get my wife on the internet, well on my search i saw a testimony of a woman on how Dr ADUWAWA was able to restore back to her, her ex husband, immediately i copied the email address and decided to give a try, after all the procedures and instructions given to me by Dr ADUWAWA within the space of 2days my wife gave me a call and started begging me that she was sorry for what has happened between us, due to the Love i had for her i quickly responded to her that i have forgiven her and told her to come back home, now me and my wife are living happy again, all respect and honor to Dr ADUWAWA for the Help you have render to me and my family sir i pray God Strengthen you....
    if you need his help you can email him on (aduwawaspiritualtemple@yahoo. com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Crystal haynes. I am from Florida,USA. I want to thank Dr AKHIGBE for helping me to bring back my ex lover. I watched someone on YOUTUBE who testified about what he has done for her, bringing back her lost husband and helping her to win the America Lottery with his powerful spell. She gave out his email address and I contacted him instantly. He told me everything will be OKAY, and I am saying to everyone here that my heart desires is back to my life. Now we are getting married very soon. Thank you so much Dr AKHIGBE, may God continue to empower you to help people like us. You can contact him through his email address ( drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com) you can also call OR WhatsApp him on +2349021374574. My co-worker who also watched the testimonies video was helped by Dr AKHIGBE He helped him to win the American Powerball Jackpot worth $980,000.00usd. with his powerful spell he gave him the win numbers.May God continue to empower you more and more so you will never stop helping People to be happy again. Thanks Dr AKHIGBE. 

    ReplyDelete