The SuperHeroes List
  Last Week's Comics                                                  Arriving This Week                                                  Coming Next Week

TSL has an official website and blog now!



Hey everybody!

Things are getting better every week, so much better that I've been asked to put together a website. And guess what, know I've got a website called The Superheroes List. It's got all the Countdown Lists, Battle Scenarios, Reading Orders, and even more content that I've come up with. Head on over and check it out!

For those of you following TSL here at Blogger, you can find the new TSL-Blog here. (It's connected to the website because it connects with my work over there.) I won't be updating here any further; all my updates will be at the new location.

In other words, The Superheroes List is upgrading and evolving. (Break out the chips - woo hoo!)

See you all there!

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment